138 St Helens Ave #801, Toronto Features and Finishes:
- 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath at 1174 sq ft of space as per the builder’s floor plan
- Two storey loft style apartment
- High end integrated appliances with rare 6 burner gas cooktop
- Quartz counters, designer two toned cabinets with ample cupboard space and bonus large pantry for extra storage
- Brick feature wall giving that hard loft feel
- Wide plank hardwood floors throughout
- Bathrooms with spa like details
- Generous sized bedrooms with large closets and walk-in closet in the master
- Both bedrooms have their own outdoor spaces with a huge terrace off the master
- 2 skylights on the 2nd floor
- Convenient 2nd floor laundry
- Parking and storage locker included with a bonus of 2 extra bicycle lockers
Enigma Lofts is boutique style living in hip Bloordale Village. It’s unique architectural features are similar to a New York City style apartment with chic and sophisticated finishes and you’ll love the amazing CN Tower and city skyline views from the living room and two outdoor spaces in this unit (balcony + terrace).
Commuting is a breeze to downtown or elsewhere via the subway, GO Train and UP Express. Bloordale Village is an awesome neighbourhood that has character (you’re not in condo land) and has a vibrant and emerging art and culture scene with nearby galleries, shops and restaurants.
Minimum 1 year lease term. Longer preferred. Non smokers, and no pets please.