624 Huron St Apt 3, Toronto is a recently renovated 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom level apartment in a prime location centrally located in the Annex, steps to Dupont subway, and walking distance to Spadina and St. George subway stations.
624 Huron St # 3, Toronto Features and Finishes:
- Recently renovated from top to bottom 2 bedroom/2 full bath lower level suite
- Two private entrances into the apartment
- Pot lights throughout and painted in neutral tones
- Spacious, open concept living and dining room
- Full kitchen with newer appliances including fridge, stove, dishwasher
- High ceilings, feels like a main level suite
- Two 3 piece bathrooms with walk-in glass shower, vanity, mirror and contemporary fixtures
- Heated tile flooring throughout
- Convenient en-suite front loading washer & dryer
- Large storage area included in garage
Near parks, schools and walking distance to Yorkville, The ROM, University of Toronto, Jewish Community Centre, excellent artisan shops and restaurants. Enjoy one of the most highly desirable Toronto neighbourhoods.
Apartment has two separate entrances. All utilities (heat, hydro, water) are included except cable and internet. Two central AC wall units. No pets preferred, non-smoking apartment. Easy parking on the street.
Huron Street Jr Public School
Jesse Ketchum Jr & Sr Public School
Jarvis CI Central Technical School
Central Toronto Academy