Welcome to 205 Frederick Street #608, Toronto. Situated at highly desirable Rezen Condos, you’ll love the intimate feel of the building, chic amenities and tasteful finishes that will make you want to call this suite your new home.
205 Frederick Street #608, Toronto Features and finishes:
- 1 bedroom + den suite with very generous 776 sq ft interior and Juliette balcony
- Floor to ceiling windows for an abundance of natural light
- Stylish wide plank laminate flooring throughout main areas
- Extremely spacious kitchen with extended height cabinetry, granite counters, large island with ample storage, breakfast bar and premium stainless steel appliances
- Benjamin Moore designer wall colour throughout
- Luxurious bathroom with soaker tub and modern vanity
- Bedroom with large double closet and opaque tempered glass privacy doors
- Open concept den makes a terrific home office or additional seating space
- En-suite washer and dryer
- Storage locker, 2 bicycle storage racks and 1 owned parking spot included
- Rare complementary visitors parking in the building
- Boutique-style building amenities include: concierge, gym, yoga room, party room and amazing roof top terrace where you can soak up the city views during the warmer months
- All appliances, window roller blinds, and light fixtures included in purchase
- Low maintenance fee of $543.98. Hydro separately metered
There’s no shortage of sights and amenities to enjoy in the neighbourhood, from the boutiques and specialty shops of King East, lively bars and restaurants of the Esplanade, gourmet finds at world renowned St. Lawrence Market and quaint, cobblestoned streets that line the Distillery District where you’ll find hip dining, art galleries and events in its historic setting. You’re also right at the hub of George Brown College making this a perfect spot for those studying or teaching. Perfectly situated walking distance to the Financial District, easy streetcar/subway accessibility, all while tucked away in a quiet location in the heart of it all.
Purchase includes: Stainless steel fridge, stove, microwave/range-hood, dishwasher, washer/dryer, light fixtures, window coverings, parking, locker and 2 bicycle storage lockers.
Maintenance fee of $543.98. Hydro separately metered